An enchanting little mountain town in the middle of mother nature, unspoiled, waiting to be discovered, Boquete is a quaint town with healthy year-round average spring-like temperatures of 65-70 degrees, flora and wildlife that will elevate your soul and body to a whole new ecological lifestyle. Emerging in the highlands of Panama, from 3,000 to 11,400 feet above sea level, Boquete stands proud for its endless possibilities: it�s the perfect spot for leisure and excitement: world class hiking, canopy, coffee tours (best coffee in the world is found here, winner of the 4 latest coffee Olympics) rafting, biking, fishing, kayaking, golf, tennis and many more. Also, with over 900 species of birds inhabitants, bird watching is one of Boquete�s main attractions.
This paradisiacal place is considered one of the best destinations for tourism and retirement in the world known as �The valley of the flowers and the eternal spring�. But is its people what makes Boquete a forever place. Mild manners, cordial, quiet and hospitable, the nearly 15,000 residents of Boquete base their economy on the nurturing of flowers (especially orchids) and agriculture (mostly coffee).
Key selling points and investment justifications
- Surrounded by high-end mountain communities
- Near favorite ecotourism destinations and city of David
- High resale value due to low density of single-home units and catering to foreign investors
- Investor-friendly landholding corporation regime and 15-year property tax regime
- 20-minute drive from city of David and it's international airport
- Existing construction
Price and Size Range: EUR 167,000 230 m2 home in 2360 m2 plot
Consult with your real estate agent.